Friday, November 4, 2011

Lovin' Side Braids!

I'm not sure what to call them, side swept braids? On this tutorial they are called Wrap-Around French Braids. Either way, I love braids that start at the back of the head, ending at the other side. I've tried it with a french twist braid as well, but I like this new way better because it is more secure.


What's is fun about this french braid is that you don't take hair for the top strand (like in a normal french braid where you take hair for the top and bottom), only take hair for the bottom strands when you include the new hair in. This makes the braid pop out more. 


Alright, so it doesn't look as clean as the one in the tutorial so I think it might work better next time if I straightened her hair. See my toddler's hair is very wavy with some crazy cowlicks in the back so I can never get it to lay down straight. But, I'm willing to overlook that if you are because it is such a fun hairstyle!




1 comments:

A Little Thing Called Life. said...

She's got such nice braiding hair!

Post a Comment